Apartment in Amsterdam - starting at: € 109,- per night
Comfortable studios in the historical city centre
Most attractions are within walking distance.All the mayor canals are just around the corner. The Rijksmuseum (National Gallery: Rembrandt) is just 100 m away.While during the day a lively Amsterdam’s historical neighbourhood, the location is quite.You will be surrounded by typical historical houses. You also will find art galleries and antique shops and breakfast cafes and restaurants.The studios have been recently renovated (2008). Besides the bathroom, each studio has a living/eating area -with cooking facilities- and a sleeping area. In your fridge, you will find a bottle of Catalan sparkling wine cava and orange juice as a welcome present.Minimum stay: two nights.
© text and data delivered by apartment owner
Email the owner:
Contactperson: Hector & Ton
- Prinx Studios
- A apartment in North-Holland
- Address: Lijnbaansgracht 289
- 1017 RM Amsterdam
- Phone: +31 617850399 / +31 206236416
starting at: € 109,- per night
minimaal 2 nachten (alle dagen van de week)
More Weekendhotels in this area:
- Appartement Spiegelkwartier - Amsterdam (0.2 km)
- Guesthouse Prinsengracht 49... - Amsterdam (0.3 km)
- Leidse Corner - Amsterdam (0.4 km)
- Art Bed & Breakfast - Amsterdam (0.4 km)
- La Remise - Amsterdam (0.4 km)
- Prinsenstede - Amsterdam (0.4 km)
- Suite 2 Stay - Amsterdam (0.5 km)
- Wildervanck Bed & Breakfast - Amsterdam (0.5 km)
- Hotel Weber - Amsterdam (0.6 km)
- Hotel Seven Bridges - Amsterdam (0.6 km)
- Tulipa - Amsterdam (0.6 km)
- Anno 1685 - Amsterdam (0.6 km)
- Studio Palamedes - Amsterdam (0.6 km)
- Juulsapartment - Amsterdam (0.7 km)
- Amsterdam City B&B - Amsterdam (0.7 km)
- Nl-Hotel Leidseplein - Amsterdam (0.7 km)
- Quartier Latin Apartment - Amsterdam (0.7 km)
- Helmershome - Amsterdam (0.8 km)
- Amsterdam Boutique Apartments - Amsterdam (0.8 km)
Your added no favorites yet
- Rating: 10
- Reviewer: Klampenborg - Denmark, 35-44, date: 28-04-2009.
We was 2 familys with children, and we booked the apartments at Haarlemmerdijk, it was perfekt. There was everything we needed. And the location was great, we couldt walk around the hole town. We had a good comunikation with Hector & Ton. A very good stay.
- Rating: 9
- Reviewer: Amsterdam - Netherlands, 45-54, date: 06-01-2009.
Hele vriendelijke behulpzame eigenaren, mooi design en schoon apartement, goede centrale ligging echt voor herhaling vatbaar!